Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Still Waiting on Closing Date



...and still irked - and becoming even more so the longer I have to wait for a response from the sellers' lawyer - this is NONSENSE. They agreed to August 13. If they can't do August 13 fine (although not really) - but they need to tell us what they CAN do now - not when they bluddy well feel like it!

Also, the sellers and their realtor had said it would be "no problem" to let us in whenever we wanted to show the place - but I asked to set up a time for Saturday and didn't get an immediate "of course" to that - so that is not making me happy either.

Seriously - they need to smarten the heck up and get us in there!

One good thing today though - since we live so far away, I'd asked our realtor to take a picture of the SOLD sign for me just in case it was gone by the time we got there. He sent them today.

Not such a big deal for hubby - he's bought and sold houses before. But for me, this is my very first house, and I'm excited about it - I wanted the picture of the sold sign.

Closing date and Saturday viewing (around noon/1p.m. if you're interested in renting a room - email me and let me know if you can make it to come have a look) will all be sorted out tomorrow or I will be throwing a major tantrum or two... in other words, it WILL be all sorted out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment