Monday, August 10, 2009

This is me, irked


So - our closing date on the house was supposed to be this week. We worked SO hard to get all of our little wee ducks in a row - and we pulled it off! We were out most of the day dealing with things... only to get home tonight to a message from the realtor saying that the sellers were now asking to push the closing date back. The NERVE!

Anyway - looks like the closing date will be "early next week" now - but we are able to get into show it before then if you're interested. It is a 2.5 hour drive each way though - so we'd be really cranky if we got stood up!

Once we close on it, we'll likely be around bunches, since we'll have lots of painting and cleaning and furnishing and decorating and ...and... and....

If you happened to see my ad on kijiji (or elsewhere) today, you may have noticed that the price of a single room jumped by $10/room. If you've already contacted me and I told you $450 then we'll stick with that... the small increase was my way of getting hubby to agree to buying a dishwasher for the house. We need a dishwasher, I think.

Anyway - still rooms (and painting jobs) available - send me an email if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment